Raytheon Intelligence and Space
Responsibilities include writing and running test procedures, data analysis, executing acceptance test plan, supporting defect resolution and reporting of the verification effort.
This position will interface with the Integrated Product Team lead, Chief Engineer and other stakeholders to ensure program objectives are achieved. Successful candidates should expect to be immersed in a fast-paced, team-based, and challenging technical environment where an individual with talent and initiative can stand out and thrive.
- Minimum 8 years related system test engineering experience or 5 years with a Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline.
- Familiarity with EW and/or Radar systems.
- Knowledge of RF/Microwave principles.
- Familiarity with and experience using lab test equipment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Excellent verbal communication skills with ability to present data and explain results.
- Must Have Active (or active within past 24 months) DoD Secret Clearance.
- Occasional business travel is required.
- Occasional work on different shifts and/or weekends may be needed.
- U.S. Person is required as this position will require the ability to access US only data systems.
- U.S Person is required in order to obtain an Export Authorization from the appropriate government agency for non-U.S. persons.
- U.S. Person is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Experience in I&T of EW systems at military lab/range/flight test facilities.
- Experience in radar threat analysis and EW technique development/analysis.
- Experience in verification and validation of system and/or subsystem requirements.
- Familiarity with embedded software design.
- Experience performing regression test activities.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Signal processing development, modeling, and test.
- Experience with EW/RF/Microwave systems design and test.
Required Education (including Major):
Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline.
Master’s degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) discipline.
Electronic Warfare Systems – Products line; News; Videos: Electronic Warfare Capabilities.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Ability to Telecommute
Secret – Current
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
CA – Point Mugu
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.raytheonintelligenceandspace.com.