Job ID 00000287103Date posted 11/17/2021Location St Louis, MissouriCompany
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
To ensure compliance with President Biden’s September 9, 2021 executive order, Boeing is implementing a new requirement for U.S.-based employees to either show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved reasonable accommodation (based on a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief) exempting them from the requirement, by December 8, 2021 (timing may vary in some states). Individuals who are unable to meet COVID-19 requirements due to a disability/medical condition or sincerely held religious belief may apply for a reasonable accommodation during the post-offer process. Individuals with approved accommodations will be subject to frequent COVID-19 testing.
Boeing has implemented a new COVID-19 Vaccination Policy in Australia that requires all new Boeing Australia hires to show proof of being fully vaccinated from COVID-19, or have an approved medical exception by 3 December 2021. For Victorian based employees, the compliance date is 26 November 2021.
All other global Boeing locations do not have a vaccination requirement at this time.
The Boeing Company is seeking Electrical Engineers with experience in Electronic Systems Design and Analysis for current and emerging programs in St. Louis, MO. At Boeing, our EEs develop electronic and electrical system requirements using analytical and technical skills, translate requirements into system architectures and modify hardware and software designs for Boeing aircraft, unmanned vehicles and much more.
- Develops and documents moderately complex electronic and electrical system requirements. Designs hardware, software and interface specifications.
- Tests and validates to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements. Assists in monitoring supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements.
- Solves problems concerning fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle. Researches specific technology advances for potential application to company business needs.
- Understand and apply job practices, techniques, standards, principles, theories, and concepts
- Develop, document and maintain electronic and electrical system requirements according to customer desires and contract requirements
- Develop statement-of-work and technical performance specifications
- Analyze, translate and implement requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications, showing traceability throughout the product lifecycle
- Test and validate to ensure system designs meet operational and functional requirements
- Resolve product integration issues and production anomalies
- Support fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle
- Investigate emerging technologies to develop concepts for future product designs to meet projected requirements
- Monitor supplier performance to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements
This position requires the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship. Secret Clearance Post Start.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry by December 2021
- Have or have held an active U.S. Security Clearance in the past 24 months and highest level obtained
- Excellent team player with a “can do” attitude and strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in system engineering (e.g. Systems, Design, Architecture, Integration, Requirements or Test)
- Experience with modeling languages and system design concepts and principles
- Completed college coursework in cyber security
To apply for this job please visit jobs.boeing.com.