Raytheon Intelligence and Space
What does it take to make the world a safer place? It takes delivering innovative technology and collaborating with some of the finest talent in the engineering field. Whether you’re a software engineer or a mechanical engineer, at Raytheon Technologies you’ll grow a varied and rewarding career. And you’ll be supported with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that promotes work/life. If you’re ready to take on today’s big challenges, discover a world of opportunity at Raytheon Technologies.
- America’s Best Large Employers by Forbes
- Career & Development Opportunities
- Entry, Mid, Senior level
Raytheon Intelligence & Space (RIS) is seeking a Senior Level II System Engineer for Field Engineering (FE) Technical Support Services for the F-15 Fighter at Robins AFB, GA.
This Senior System Engineer II will provide reliability and maintainability engineering services to the F-15 and the US Air Force customer. The engineer will analyze, investigate and provide solutions to deficiencies for complex F-15 airborne radar and avionics assemblies maintained by the USAF depot. The engineer shall design, integrate and field improvements to unit and module test program sets to correct test voids between system, unit, module, and component level test. Analyze field discrepancy reports and maintenance databases to identify failure trends. The engineer must be able to work under Raytheon and USAF processes and with Raytheon and USAF documentation. The engineer must be able to collect, organize, and track hardware while investigating failure trends.
- A minimum of four (4) years of experience in test, investigation and troubleshooting of analog (with emphasis in power supplies), digital, and Radio Frequency (RF) hardware deficiencies down to component level.
- Excellent analog, digital, and RF skills are required.
- Radar or airborne avionics system, unit and module test and integration experience.
- Proficiency with various types of test equipment is essential.
- Knowledgeable in reading, interpreting and understanding technical and engineering documentation, including USAF technical data; OEM assembly drawings, schematics, specifications, processes and procedures.
- Working knowledge of unit and module test hardware/software operation for maintaining Test Program Sets (TPS) to correct test voids and test deficiencies between system, unit, module, and component level requirements.
- Customer oriented and ability to interface with customer.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interact with others and work in a team environment.
- Must be able to work in a complex interrupt driven environment.
- Must be able to travel occasionally to support F-15 fleet worldwide for USAF.
- Must have a current US DoD Secret Clearance or ability to obtain one.
- Knowledge of F-15 FAPA, FORTAN77, C-Language, ATLAS 416/716, LASAR, LABVIEW, LABWINDOWS, VxWorks, ELAN & DAP16.
- F-15 Avionics backshop or depot experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with engineering design teams in order to influence product design to meet life cycle goals.
- Ability to operate independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to make clear and concise presentations to program, engineering, and customer personnel.
- Ability to follow-through on commitments and reach closure on actions / issues.
- Active SECRET Clearance.
Required Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science preferred or a minimum of 15 years experience and/or a combination of experience education and training may substitute for the degree.
- Security Clearance Requirement: A SECRET Clearance is required. Thus, must be able to obtain and maintain a clearance.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Ability to Telecommute
Temporary telecommuting – during COVID-19
Flight & Aircraft
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
GA – Warner Robins
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.raytheonintelligenceandspace.com.