Be Part of a Global Firm Committed to a Sustainable World
Senior Electrical Engineer
Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering or equivalent from an accredited University to the approval of the Engineer
- Minimum 15 years demonstrated experience in all aspects of supervision of similar size of pump station projects or equivalent pumping station construction projects.
- At least 6 years’ experience in all aspects of Electrical Design and design review, construction supervision, testing and commissioning of Electrical equipment related to industrial infrastructure projects particularly in sewage treatment works and pumping stations projects of similar size.
- Must have 8 years consulting experience as a Senior Electrical engineer in an International Consulting Company.
- Extensive and demonstrable experience working with on 3.3 kV Motors, MCC and VFDs as design approval, FAT witness, testing and Commissioning.
- Computer skills and the ability to utilize Electrical design software’s are mandatory.
- Familiar with Qatar Construction Standards.
- Ability to manage multiple sites simultaneously is essential.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.parsons.com.