Raytheon Intelligence and Space
Welcome to Mississippi – Accept a position with a growing high tech company. The Common Engineering Center provides engineering, technology development, and manufacturing support for an extensive line of airborne, ground, and space-based systems. Forest, MS is the center of excellence for develop and test of tactical airborne Radars.
We are currently seeking a Principle Electrical Engineer to join our enthusiastic, diverse, and rapidly growing team as a power supply Subject Matter Expert. In this position the Engineer is responsible for making improvements to the processes and products to enhance performance of the work area. The position will require indirect management of support teams across multiple sites and provide technical direction to the production facility. This position is located at our RF Technology Center in Forest Mississippi.
For more information follow this link:
- 8+ years of relevant experience in production environment of Power Supplies or Power Electronics
- 5+ years of relevant experience related to design of power electronics
- In-depth understanding of power electronic components, including inductors, FETs and Transformers
- Familiar with simulation and modeling of power electronics
- Experience in high power test and test development
- US Citizenship is required, as this person must be able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance within first year of employment
The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Expertise in power component design or analysis
- Prior experience with Intepro Test Systems
- Active DoD Security Clearance
Education (including Major):
- Bachelor’s of Science (Stem) degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited program.
- Master’s of Science (Stem) degree in Electrical Engineering or a related discipline from an accredited program.
Due to US government contract requirements sole US citizenship is required. Candidates with dual citizenship will not be considered.191939
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence & Space delivers the disruptive technologies our customers need to succeed in any domain, against any challenge. A developer of advanced sensors, training, and cyber and software solutions, Raytheon Intelligence & Space provides a decisive advantage to civil, military and commercial customers in more than 40 countries around the world. Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia, the business generated $15 billion in pro forma annual revenue in 2019 and has 39,000 employees worldwide. Raytheon Intelligence & Space is one of four businesses that form Raytheon Technologies Corporation.
Ability to Telecommute
Chemical Engineering/Material Science
Integration & Test Engineering
Type Of Job
MS – Forest
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.raytheonintelligenceandspace.com.