Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
This position is located in the Aero, Altitude and Components Test team of the Engines and Power Systems (EPS) Engineering Test Services (ETS) team. The mission of the group is to test and evaluate gas turbine engines and aero components. As part of ETS, you will be a hands-on test engineer right in the middle of all of the test action in support of the new and exciting technologies being developed at Honeywell.
- Setup, install and test a variety of moderately complex aero, altitude, and component rig tests.
- Review test plans and/or instructions to determine support hardware requirements and then implement during the setup phase.
- Review, design and make improvements of test support hardware, systems and documentation required to effect safe, efficient and cost-effective testing.
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- Minimum 5 year experience in lab or test engineering
- Have practical experience working with engineering equipment
- Ability to interpret a drawing and visualize the appearance of the part or assemblies
- Ability to manage schedules and coordinate with multiple support groups
- Familiar with the common lab data acquisition systems to facilitate setup and troubleshoot problems.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with other individuals in a team or project setting.
- JOB ID: HRD144645
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 111 S 34th St.,Phoenix,Arizona,85034,United States
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements
To apply for this job please visit careers.honeywell.com.